Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair cut on a budget

I have been trying to stay on our track with our budget this year. It is hard because we have a plan to get out of debt and it leaves very little for anything extra. Allen has always said he would cut the kids hair and I always said no because I had a cousin cut my hair when I was little and I ended up with a bowl cut that was less then flattering on me. Well, Desperate times call for desperate measures and Devin ended up in our kitchen with Allen cutting her hair. It looked a little scary in the beginning but Allen ended up doing a great job. The only issue was Devin moved her head once and Allen cut some of her bangs that I wanted to grow out but what are you going to do? Allen favorite motto that night was "The difference in a good or bad haircut is five days". lol! It looks fine and it was FREE! Her she is.....






No comments:

Followers