Monday, August 24, 2009

I know....I know....

So I am aware that it has been almost two months since I posted and I don't really know why except that my life might just be that boring. When Isaac was a month old Allen's parents came from Arkansas to see us and stayed for about a week. It was a good visit and we stayed pretty busy. We were able to take a day trip to Glacier National park which was nice for everyone. I spent a lot of the time in the car feeding Isaac while everyone else went looking around. They left in the morning and my family came the same evening. My sister made it with her two kids and my mom and dad. It was very chaotic with five kids age three and under but it was so much fun. We took a camper to Glacier park and camped for two nights. The kids did very well. The second night Isaac had a lot of trouble getting comfortable and was awake a lot of the night but ended up finally relaxing and we were able to get some sleep. The rest of their trip was so fast and I couldn't tell you where the days went. I was so great having family come and visit us and we miss them a lot. We are now trying to get back in a routine which is kind of exciting. Devin will be starting preschool in early September and is so excited about that. It will be really good for her and I can't wait for all the stories she will tell about her day. It is just two days a week for two and a half hours so hopefully I won't miss her too much. Isabel has started talking a lot better since Isaac was born. She has another speech therapy session this week so we will see if she has to go back anymore after that. She is such a sweet big sister and gets so upset if I leave a blanket on the floor and will follow me saying "Isaac's blanky" until I take it from her and wrap Isaac up in it. She is always wanting to help which is nice. Isaac is getting so big! He is starting to look less like a newborn which makes me sad but I am also excited for him to start playing with things and smiling even more. He is so much fun just to look at. It's just so exciting to watch your kids grow and just to imagine all the blessings that God has in store for them. Well, I better get back to my day. I'll update some more soon.

No comments:

Followers