Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy fathers day to Allen! I do try to show and tell Allen how much we appreciate him and all he does for his family but it is fun to have a special day just for him. We went canoeing yesterday with Allen squadron and it was a lot of fun. I am so sore in my hips and my back from sitting in the canoe for so long but it was worth it. The girls stayed at a girl from churches house most the day and of course had a great time. I sure miss them when we are gone for awhile so I was eager to head home and pick them up. Today we had church this morning and then went out to eat with a friend and her three kids. We ate at a greek place in town which was so good and then headed home with sleepy girls and Allen got a nap also.  We will do presents as soon as the girls wake up. I will post pictures soon from our fun fathers day. 
I had a doctors appt. on Friday and found out that I am now 3 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced. It is not a huge jump from last week but it is progress which is all that I wanted at this point. I asked my midwife if she thought I would make it to my due date and she said she didn't know since I apparently like to hold my babies in as long as I can. lol! I am feeling hopeful that I won't have to wait till my due date since I am already measuring at 40 weeks but we will see. I am just trying to get some last minute stuff done just incase it is soon. It will be nice to feel a little more ready. 

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

YAY...Happy Father's Day Allen!!! We had so much fun today! Thank you SO much for keeping me occupied, lol! It was nice to nothave to count the minutes, lol! Anyway, we will have to do it again! I know you're not going to make it to your due date! It will hopefully be soon...I am praying for sometime before Saturday!!! ;o) I will talk to you tomorrow! We will have to get together again before I leave Saturday...any ideas!? TTYL! :o)

Followers