Wednesday, June 17, 2009

22 days left!

Of course 22 day is just till my due date but even if it is a few more days after my due date I am getting pretty close! This week I have been doing a lot of nesting and just trying to get some things organized around our house. I am crazy about making list of things to do just so I can cross them out and feel like I actually did something during the day. The to do list can backfire on you though and you can work all day on just cleaning house and not get to a single thing on your list even though you have been working non stop. Don't judge me but I have been known to write things on my list after I have done them just so I could cross them off. lol! I know that it is sad but it does make me feel better. 
I had a doctors appt. last Friday and they checked me and I was 2.5 cm. dilated and 60-70% effaced. Not to bad for 36 weeks. I was so excited to hear that I was at least making progress even though I probably still have at least three week left. I am trying not to get my hopes up that I will go earlier then my due date but you just never know right? 
We went to a big sibling class with the girls at the hospital tonight and it was so cute. We went with Devin when I was pregnant with Isabel and I liked the class a lot better then but it was fun and we got some cute pictures of the girls so that made it worth it. I will post some of the pictures once we get them downloaded. We got home and put the girls to bed and worked on our budget and now I am just cleaning the kitchen and folding laundry while everyone else is sleeping. I must be nesting if I am cleaning the house at 12:30am! lol! I am sure Allen will be excited when he wakes up in the morning to have a clean house though. It always puts me in a better mood anyway. lol! Well, I better get the last of my cleaning done and head to bed. I will let everyone know how my next appt goes on Friday. Night!

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

YAY!!! I am SO excited! I want you to have this baby before I leave SO BAD...Not as bad as you, but Bad nonetheless, lol! I am excited to meet this little man! I am up and can't sleep "once more", but hopefully will get my butt in gear and actually do something tomorrow, maybe even have a "thank you" card party, LOL...yeah sounds lame to me too! ;o) Anyway, have a good night and don't be like me and stay up all night! :o) Talk to you tomorrow, Good Night! *MUAH* :o)

Followers