Friday, May 29, 2009

It feels like summer!

This week has been so beautiful and I am positive that everyone here in Great Falls could not be happier. I still keep waiting for it to get cold again and snow but for now it looks like it will be staying this way!!!!! I keep forgetting and I always put the girls in long sleeve shirts and by the end of our outing they are so hot and poor Devin's cheeks get all red. The only issue know is the mosquitos are out in full force but that is mainly in the evening so it is not that bad. 
We just got back from Allen's promotion ceremony from 1st LT to Captain. It was a good ceremony and the girls got to put on his rank which was probably the cutest thing EVER. lol! There was supposed to be a pot luck afterwards but not many people brought food but we had a huge cake so we didn't have many complaints. Allen was supposed to be gone during this time so we are very blessed that we got to spend that time together as a family. I also got roses out of the deal that are so beautiful. 
I had a OB appt. this morning also and everything is still looking great. Luckily I didn't gain to much more weight but the doctor said that it looks like the baby had a growth spurt because at the last appt. with her I was measuring pretty much right on track and now I am two weeks ahead again. My body just can't make up it's mind! lol! I told her I was having a lot of contractions and she just told me that at this point if I did go into active labor that they would probably not worry about stopping it. That sort of surprised and made me a little nervous but I don't think I will have to worry about having him early. My midwife told me she will be gone this weekend so I can't have him this weekend. lol! She said it always makes he sad when she misses one of her babies being born so she tries to plan her leave around when her moms are due.  She is so sweet! Well, I guess I better get thing done around here. 





1 comment:

Kristen said...

What wonderful pictures, your girls are sure growing! Good luck with your baby boy. Can't wait to see pics!

Followers