Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seriously?!

So after our beautiful weather from last week.......Well, as beautiful as it can be for this time of year. We have had snow for three days now and expect it for at least one more. Not that this is totally unexpected for around here but I am just plan sick of the cold and snow and want warm weather. I know everyone from Montana is thinking that I need to get over it and suck it up but I am done with it all.
Okay, now that that rant is over I guess I can talk about some good things that came of this. We finally decided that it was time to move some stuff in the garage so we could park in there. I must say that it is wonderful not having the clean off several inches of snow every time you want to go anywhere. It is still crowded in the garage but hopefully soon we will get a day to deep clean the garage and while we are doing the cleaning it might really stink but afterwards it will be amazing and I can't wait! Tackling big projects as a family is so much fun. Things are starting to slow down for Allen which has been a huge relief to all of us. He just has his final left for pre-cal and has wrapped some stuff up at church he was working on so by next weekend we should have some family time! I am working on some stuff for the Malmstrom spouses club and that has taken a lot of time but I am usually able to get it done during the day so the evenings are free. We also braved the weather last night and went and did a baby registry at Target which was so much fun. It makes the baby coming seem more real even though we still have 10 weeks left. Anyway, now I am just rambling so I will leave you all with pictures of our spring weather. Enjoy!


No comments:

Followers