Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Congratulations!

So my life is pretty boring right now so I have to blog about other people. I hope that is okay. lol!
I wanted to send out a big congratulations to my friend Brittany who had her little baby boy this Monday. Little Bailey is so precious and I am so happy for their family and his safe arrival. It's hard to believe you are a family of five now! lol! I can't wait for our little boys to play together soon. I also have a friend in Kansas that we know from college that will be having her fourth baby sometime this next week. She has three boys and this time is expecting her first baby girl. Please pray that everything will go smoothly for her. 
With these babies coming is giving me hope that someday my pregnancy will end and I will have a new little baby also. It feels like forever but I know it will be here before we know it. I have lots to keep me busy before our little boy comes. Keep us in your prayers as we try and get a lot finished during the next few weeks before Allen leaves for training for a month. Thanks!

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

Ahhhh! Thank you! I can't wait for your little guy to get here either! FINALLY some boys for Brendan and now Bailey, lol! It will be here before you know it...it "might" even come sooner than you think, lol! Like a few weeks!!! lol...Love you TONS! :o)

Followers