Friday, March 27, 2009

So much to do...

So since getting back from our trip to see family I have felt very pressed for time in getting thing done before Allen has to leave for four weeks in May. You might think that I have plenty of time to get a lot done and you are right but Allen has managed to put so much on his plate that it gives me anxiety. He is doing a pre-calculus class right now that will not finish till May, Making a shadow box for a guy in his flight that is retiring, wants to make TWO twin size beds for the girls room, plus he wants to clean up all his work areas and tools before he leaves because they won't give us a straight answer if we will have to move when he is gone for the six months. The only problem with all this is that he only gets a chance to work maybe an hour a night at home and that is usually on math so the other stuff comes on the weekend and we only have about six weekends left. It's hard to work on weekends to much because that is family time and the only time he gets to spend a lot of time with the girls. Anyway, It will probably be just fine and I am worried about nothing but I have been dying to get all the rooms set up for the girls and the new baby. The baby is going in the guest room but we can't decide if we want to keep the guest bed in there or if we want to take it down stairs. Since it is hard for people to come visit us often that room has turned into a sorta junk room which needs a lot of work to get all the stuff out of there but we can't decide where it should go because we can't figure out how to do the rooms downstairs. We will figure it out but until then it is driving me crazy and I just had to vent a little bit. It will all get done but it's hard to see at this point. lol! Sorry this is a little random but maybe next post I can update you all on our progress! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

Well things will get done, but I completely know how you feel! I feel like I am so behind on what I need to have done...I mean we have 5 weeks and we dont even have a NAME, lol! Anyway, you guys are doing great! See you tonight! :o)

Followers