Friday, February 27, 2009

Procrastinator....

This is what I am. Allen and I are doing a marriage class every Friday night for eight weeks and we have yet to finish a lesson before thursday night. Well, our evenings have been crazy this week and it is Friday afternoon and we are still not done. I don't want you to think I am not taking this class seriously because it has been great but it is very hard to do all the book work when that is not what you are used to. Anyway, it's not nap time yet so I can't even attempt reading when they are awake. That just frustrates everyone which is not what you want to be when doing homework on trying to improve your marriage. lol!
I procrastinate on so much more but it will just be depressing if I go through and name them all so let's just say it is something I need to work on. lol!
Speaking of that I should probably get up and clean the kitchen from lunch. Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Followers