Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm going on a trip!

I am heading to Billings with my friend Brittany this Saturday and I am so excited about it. Great Falls has no good maternity or baby shops so we are making a day of it and leaving the kids here for a day with dad. It will be so nice and relaxing. That is of course if Brittany doesn't decide to go into labor since she is due to have her little boy in a month but we will just pray that doesn't happen. lol!
All this week I will have to stay on top of my to do list so that I won't feel like I am not getting something done that I should. My to do list seems to grow faster then I can get things done which is very sad but I have faith that eventually it will stop. lol! This morning I have got a lot done so that puts me in a better mood for the rest of the day.
This year I am in charge on the scholarship program in the spouses club and it is getting to be time where I am getting busy. I kinda got handed the stuff with no real direction so it has been a challenge but today I got a hold of someone who has worked with it for a few years so I have a meeting with him this Wednesday so I am so relieved and excited to have some help! It will be a huge weight off me when this things gets finished in the middle of May. It has been a huge leaning experience doing this program but I think next year I will have my efforts focused other places and let someone else learn how to do the scholarships.
Anyway, I should get back to my list. lol! Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

LOL...Labor this weekend would not be ideal, lol...especially on the road! But I am SUPER excited too! It should be a nice, relaxing trip right before our lives get turned upside down and inside out, lol! I hope you get your stuff done...if you decide to go to Michaels tomorrow, let me know and we'll make trip of it! Have a Great Night!!! :o)

Followers