Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's a BOY!

We found out this last Friday the our third child will be a boy! He was not shy and wanted everyone to know that he was a boy. lol!
I thought he was going to be a boy but still had it in my head that it will probably be another girl so it was exciting. He was moving like crazy and is already 14 oz. which is pretty big for a 20 weeker so he may be a big boy. I bought a newborn sleeper for him yesterday so I hope he will at least fit into that for a couple weeks. He have no idea on a name yet but haven't really tried. We are taking a trip in March to Missouri and will have tons of time in the car so we will try and figure it out then. Until then any name suggestions will be taken and considered because we have nothing. I better head to bed so I will update soon.

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

YAY! I am Excited for you! A new kind of adventure, lol. Like having a new baby isn't one in itself! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :o)

Followers