Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Billings trip

So last Saturday our shopping trip got cancelled because of snow but we were determined so we instead went yesterday. We just had to bring the kids which I was a little nerves about because we had done it before and it was pretty chaotic but they were so good. I guess they are a lot older then last time but they listened and we had minimal whining the entire time. LOTS of bathroom breaks but there is no way to get past that. lol! Anyway, they had some great deals at gymboree that you just can't get online which was so nice and Allen was even excited about the sweaters I got for 3.15 each! It was amazing! We then went to motherhood maternity because I needed to get a new pair of shorts for the summer if it will ever get here. I found a pair that works pretty good so that was exciting. I love getting maternity clothes but they are so expensive and it is hard to justify when you don't have a ton of time left. I will use those shorts a lot though once or if it gets warm here. lol! We ended up getting home about two hours after we had planned but it was a great trip and I am so glad that it ended up working out. Now Brittany can have her baby. lol!

1 comment:

Brittany Leverett said...

LOL...I think we would have had just as many bathroom breaks with just us...2 pregnant women, lol! It was a lot of fun and I am glad we got to go! NOW...I need to have this baby, lol! :o)

Followers