Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Today was a great Valentines Day! After realizing only yesterday that V-Day was Saturday I sorta panicked since it was my year to plan and I had nothing. After realizing the crowds would be bad around dinner time if we went out I decided to just cook a full meal at home and hang out for dinner. We got ready slowly this morning and played around until lunch time and then we went to a pizza place in town for lunch that was awesome. I had ordered reular crust and they brought me thin crust so they let me keep the thin crust and brought me a regular crust also. It was great! Allen of course had to comment how bad it looked that I had two pizzas in front of me plus the girls pizza that I was cutting up for them. It did look pretty bad I guess.lol! Don't worry because when we left I had a pizza and a half to bring home with us so we get leftovers tomorrow! We came home and Allen and the girls took a nap and I went to the store to get some thing for dinner. After dinner Allen entertained the kids while I cleaned up and gave them a bath which is so nice of him. It was a great day but I am worn out. Hopefully I can get a lot of sleep tonight. I will leave you with some cute pictures from our Valentines Day. I hope you all had great day also!





No comments:

Followers