Monday, June 29, 2009

10 days!

The midwife did say that she didn't think I would make it that long but so far we have nothing consistent as far as contractions and my water hasn't broke so I am at least hoping it is at least a couple days after my due date if I do make it that long. I have an appt. on Thursday so we will see. My midwife should be back now so that is awesome that she should be at the birth with no problem now. I of course have heard lots of stories about how fast moms go after already being dilated to a 5 so that makes me a little nervous but it should be fine as long as we don't hang around here for to long. I am trying to keep the house together so that I don't feel the need to speed clean once everything starts happening but that is easier said then done with two toddlers. lol! I do realize that the baby will not care how clean the house is when he comes home but it does make me feel a lot better when everything is in order. We do cloth diapers with Isabel and will also be doing them with this baby most the time and I got all of his diapers washed and ready today so that is a good feeling even though he probably won't be big enough to use them right away. Other then that we are washing sheets and mopping the floors today. I know this is all very exciting but that is my life right now. Sorry. lol!
As far as the half marathon goes I obviously have not started training yet but we did go to the relay for life and walked a lot so thats a start. Hopefully we will be able to start training soon. Well, I better get everyone some lunch. I will update soon.

No comments:

Followers