Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baby update...

Well, I had a doctors apt this morning and there has been just a little change since last week. The doctor said she didnt think it would be much longer but you really cant predict that. She thinks the baby is about 7 pounds right now so she is growing fast which is a good sign. I have an apt the 4th of october and if i havent had her by then they will probably induce me late next week!! I about fell over when she told us because they told us at first there was no way that they would induce before two weeks late. I dont know how I feel about being induced because I just wanted to go into labor on my own and I am sure if I asked they would let me wait a little longer but I am also soooooooo ready I dont think I could say no to being induced. She seemed like she thought the baby was getting a little big for me also so I am just not sure. I will be trying everything to put my body into labor before next week though! I cant wait to see her! Well, I think I am going to go walking for awhile. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Followers